This high quality Ultra Premier 840mm Quadrant Hydro Self Contained Shower Cubicle White by Ultra Finishing is available from Bathroom Trade
Relaxation increases too, knowing that Premier Doors are made with high-grade aluminium and toughened safety glass to protect you and your family. Relax and enjoy with the Hydro Massage System to work away the stresses of the day!
- Engineered in Britain
- Lifetime guarantee
- 2100mm High
- 5mm Safety glass toughened to BS/EN 12150-1 standards
- Includes acrylic tray and waste
- White powder coated enclosure frame
- 3 Function shower head
- Adjustable slide rail kit
- Moulded seat and built-in shelves
- Double articulated metal rollers at top and bottom of door to prevent rattling
- 8 Adjustable body jets
- Thermostatically controlled with separate controls for flow and temperature
- Chrome shower valve with 38 degrees preset includes override function and fail safe shutdown
- Anti-scald device in case of cold water supply failure
Strong, bold complete enclosure with slick opening operation; this door provides your bathroom with a luxury shower at an affordable price!
- 1 x Door Frame
- 2 x Glass Door Panels
- 2 x Glass Fixed Panels
- 2 x Wall Channels
- 1 x Body Enclosure
- 2 x Handles
- 1 x Shower Tray
- 1 x Thermostatic Shower Valve
- 1 x Shower Head
- 1 x Shower Rail
- 1 x Shower Hose
- 8 x Body Jets
- 1 x Diverter
- 1 x Waste
- Enclosure style: - Self Contained Quadrant
- Enclosure Width: - 840mm
- Enclosure Height: - 2100mm
- Enclosure Depth: - 1107mm
- Enclosure Width (corner to corner): - 1180mm
- Door Opening: - 480mmEnclosure Frame: - White powder coated
- Enclosure Glass Thickness: - 5mm Safety Glass
LIFE TIME Manufacturers Guarantee!
Ultra understands customer needs and have developed their doors accordingly. The Ultra Premier hallmarks are 'exceptional quality', 'innovative design' and 'value for money'.
Which is why they are confident to offer a Life Time guarantee on all shower doors against faulty materials or manufacture, provided they have been maintained in accordance with their instructions. Non-glass or metallic parts eg: seals, are subject to normal wear and tear through usage and are therefore covered on all products for three months from installation.